Thursday 21 January 2010

Developed DvD cover and Poster



This is my developed DVD cover. The first one I realized was too simple and looked more like a CD case cover and lacked information. This was a problem because it didn't meet the codes and conventions of DVD covers. To overcome this I created a second draft or a developed idea for my DVD cover. This version was made in a net format so you can see how it would fit around the DVD case.






This is my developed poster. The first one I realized was way too simple and didn't have a good composition. This was a problem because it didn't follow the codes and conventions of a magazine advert/poster at all and in my opinion looked very amateur.
To overcome this I created a second draft/developed idea for my advert/poster cover. This version was much better than my first and follows the codes and conventions much better than my first. Both of these however will undergo slight changes before made into the final products.



No comments:

Post a Comment