Wednesday 1 July 2009

Character designs



These are my initial character designs for the band members. I found these images of the band and created my charactures from them and what I know they look like. I'm particularly pleased with the ones of Tom ( singer ) and Sam ( guitarist ) which will be the main characters seen in the animation as these are the two playing the acoustic version however the other two will feature.




































Here are my character designs for Tom and Sam. Tom is the singer who is at the front of the top picture in blue and is the character on the right of the bottom image. Sam with the guitar can be seen in the top picture as third from the front.

After showing these designs to friends, fans of the band and the band themselves, all the feedback has been positive and it has become clear that my designs do represent the band members in an accurate and positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment