Wednesday 1 July 2009

Initial ideas for Complacent music video

After listening to the acoustic version of Complacent which can be found on their myspace page :
www.myspace.com/againstspokenwords
I have decided to create an animation along a similar line of those created by Monkeehub, who created the animations for JCB song - Nizlopi and Radiohead's acoustic version of creep. I chose to make a animation in a similar style to these because I feel the general feel of the songs are similar. The similar natural singing styles and use of just a guitar for melodies, shows a correlation through these songs, also the use of flash animation software, used to create these Monkeehub animations, I feel very confident with using. I have no idea of a narrative yet to use in the animation but I will begin brainstorming ideas soon then create my initial storyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment