Thursday 25 June 2009

Chosen band and song

As I wanted to create an animated music video I researched into what genre of music videos are animated. When researching all the codes and conventions of animated music videos I decided to use a song in the genre of indie, acoustic or alternative as from my research these seem the best types to animate.
For my animated music video I have been in contact with a local band which I know and are willing to let me create their video and are willing to perform in it. The band, Against Spoken Words, are an upbeat indie/rock band from Buckinghamshire that create upbeat indie and acoustic songs. I have chosen to use the acoustic version of their song 'complacent' which can be found on their myspace.
www.myspace.com/againstspokenwords

No comments:

Post a Comment